Posted: 12 Sep 2008 07:30 AM CDT
We all know that sex sells. Those who use sex in their advertising are smart but those who use sex without using sex are geniuses!
This is an ad for ‘VIRGIN’ airlines…. get it?
Yah, ok, if that’s what you call it these days…. ice-cream.
Translated = “Looking at the Stars”
This is apparently a PUMA ad. Oooooh yeah….. still don’t get it.
Posted: 12 Sep 2008 07:27 AM CDT
Posted: 12 Sep 2008 07:24 AM CDT
Posted: 12 Sep 2008 07:18 AM CDT
Posted: 12 Sep 2008 07:15 AM CDT
Did you realize that almost ALL the pictures you see in magazines and TV have been digitally modified and enhanced?? I was being sarcastic. Well, but here are some funny evidence left behind probably due to the all-nighter pulled the night before or just insufficient caffeine in the blood.
Does her arm look weird?
Imagine what she can do to you with 3 hands??
I’m sure you wouldn’t want fats around your tummy looking like that.
Wow, thin waist… really really thin.
You gotta teach me how you make one pupil big and small like that!
How many times have you told to get an even tan??
Watch me jump over this headless guy!
ET… go home.
Posted: 12 Sep 2008 07:12 AM CDT
GUYS & GIRLS STORY - The essence of the eternal chase between guys & girls summarized.
CLEAVAGE PRANK - Girl gives her customers a beautiful view of her beautiful cleavage.
WII AD - Long but pretty cool Wii ad
Posted: 12 Sep 2008 07:09 AM CDT
Christiana Lee Hemme or more commonly known as Christy Hemme was born on 28 October 1980. She is one hot American actress, singer, model and professional wrestling valet. Talk about being versatile! She loved racing street bikes and dirt bikes and was a self-confessed ‘Tomboy’. Even then, I bet she was one racy tomboy!
Posted: 12 Sep 2008 07:06 AM CDT
Really really funny. Cool it girls, you may say it’s untrue, we will agree with you even though we still think it’s true.
· If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah.
· If Mike, Dave and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Godzilla and Four-eyes.
· When the bill arrives, Mike, Dave and John will each throw in $20, even though it’s only for $32.50. None of them will have anything smaller and none will actually admit they want change back.
· When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.
· A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.
· A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn’t need but it’s on sale.
· A man has six items in his bathroom: toothbrush and toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel ..
· The average number of items in the typical woman’s bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items.
· A woman has the last word in any argument.
· Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
· A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
· A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
· A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
· A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
· A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn’t.
· A man marries a woman expecting that she won’t change, but she does.
· A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the trash, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail.
· A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.
· Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed..
· Women somehow deteriorate during the night.
· Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, secret fears and hopes and dreams.
· A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Posted: 12 Sep 2008 07:03 AM CDT
|You are subscribed to email updates from Funtasticus.com |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email Delivery powered by FeedBurner|
|Inbox too full? Subscribe to the feed version of Funtasticus.com in a feed reader.|
|If you prefer to unsubscribe via postal mail, write to: Funtasticus.com, c/o FeedBurner, 20 W Kinzie, 9th Floor, Chicago IL USA 60610|