Posted: 31 Dec 2008 06:30 AM CST
Posted: 31 Dec 2008 06:20 AM CST
Posted: 31 Dec 2008 06:10 AM CST
Posted: 31 Dec 2008 06:00 AM CST
A little old man is walking down the street one afternoon when he sees
He says to her, "Hey miss, would you let me bite your breasts for
He turns around, runs around the block and gets to the corner before
"Listen you; I'm not that kind of woman! Got it?"
So the little old Jewish man runs around the next block and faces her
She thinks about it for a while and says, "Hmmm, $10,000 dollars; Ok,
As soon as he sees them, he grabs them and starts caressing them, fondling them slowly, kissing them, licking them, burying his face in them, but not biting them. The woman finally gets annoyed and asks, "Well? Are you gonna bite them or not?"
"Nah", says the little old Jewish man… "Costs too much…"
Posted: 31 Dec 2008 05:50 AM CST
Posted: 31 Dec 2008 05:40 AM CST
1. When two service station attendants in Ionia, Michigan, refused to hand over the cash to an intoxicated robber, the man threatened to call the police. They still refused, so the robber called the police and was arrested.
2. A Los Angeles man who later said he was "tired of walking," stole a steamroller and led police on a 5 mph chase until an officer stepped aboard and brought the vehicle to a stop.
3. A fierce gust of wind blew 45-year-old Vittorio Luise's car into a river near Naples, Italy, in 1983. He managed to break a window, climb out and swim to shore — where a tree blew over and killed him.
4. Mike Stewart, 31, of Dallas was filming a movie in 1983 on the dangers of low-level bridges when the truck he was standing on passed under a low-level bridge — killing him.
5. Walter Hallas, a 26-year-old store clerk in Leeds, England, was so afraid of dentists that in 1979 he asked a fellow worker to try to cure his toothache by punching him in the jaw. The punch caused Hallas to fall down, hitting his head, and he died of a fractured skull.
6. Two West German motorists had an all-too-literal head-on collision in heavy fog near the small town of Guetersloh. Each was guiding his car at a snail's pace near the centre of the road. At the moment of impact their heads were both out of the windows when they smacked together. Both men were hospitalised with severe head injuries. Their cars weren't scratched.
7. George Schwartz, owner of a factory in Providence, R.I., narrowly escaped death when a 1983 blast flattened his factory except for one wall. After treatment for minor injuries, he returned to the scene to search for files. The remaining wall then collapsed on him, killing him.
8. Depressed since he could not find a job, 42-year-old Romolo Ribolla, in 1981, sat in his kitchen near Pisa, Italy, with a gun in his hand threatening to kill himself. His wife pleaded for him not to do it, and after about an hour he burst into tears and threw the gun to the floor. It went off and killed his wife.
Posted: 31 Dec 2008 05:30 AM CST
Posted: 31 Dec 2008 05:20 AM CST
Posted: 31 Dec 2008 05:10 AM CST
Posted: 31 Dec 2008 05:10 AM CST
|You are subscribed to email updates from Funtasticus.com Humor & Fun Blog |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email Delivery powered by FeedBurner|
|Inbox too full? Subscribe to the feed version of Funtasticus.com Humor & Fun Blog in a feed reader.|
|If you prefer to unsubscribe via postal mail, write to: Funtasticus.com Humor & Fun Blog, c/o FeedBurner, 20 W Kinzie, 9th Floor, Chicago IL USA 60610|