Posted: 21 Aug 2008 07:20 AM CDT
Posted: 21 Aug 2008 07:18 AM CDT
Posted: 21 Aug 2008 07:17 AM CDT
Here is the final results of our previous poll. Must say that the results were what I was expecting as I probably belong in the category of those who need the internet to breathe. I suspected that many will be too, which is why I tried to put in the worst realistic ordeals I can think of to see how bad our ‘condition’ actually is. But I was quite surprised at the runner-up result, which was not that far behind. Didn’t know so many of you hated to eat the same thing everyday!Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post's poll.
Posted: 21 Aug 2008 07:14 AM CDT
Posted: 21 Aug 2008 07:12 AM CDT
This is one actress that I think can be really really hot at the right moments. Elisha Ann Cuthbert (born November 30, 1982) is a Canadian actress and I personally feel she was most memorable in the movie ‘The Girl Next Door’. She looked so hot there! She likes painting and believe it or not, is an avid ice-hockey fan and a Los Angeles Kings season ticket holder. As of 2006, Cuthbert has stated that she would refuse to be photographed nude in film roles or magazines, and uses body doubles whenever necessary, specifying that she would “like to keep some things to herself. Most recently, Cuthbert was ranked #10 by AskMen.com readers in the list “Top 99 Women of 2007″.
Posted: 21 Aug 2008 07:10 AM CDT
Scientists at NASA have developed a gun built specifically to launch dead chickens at the windshields of airliners, military jets and the space shuttle, all traveling at maximum velocity.
The idea is to simulate the frequent incidents of collisions with airborne fowl to test the strength of the windshields. British engineers heard about the gun and were eager to test it on the windshields of their new high speed trains.
Arrangements were made. But when the gun was fired, the engineers stood shocked as the chicken hurtled out of the barrel, crashed into the shatterproof shield, smashed it to smithereens, crashed through the control console, snapped the engineer’s backrest in two and embedded itself in the back wall of the cabin.
Horrified Britons sent NASA the disastrous results of the experiment, along with the designs of the windshield, and begged the U.S. scientists for suggestions.
NASA’s response was just one sentence, “Thaw the chicken.”
Posted: 21 Aug 2008 07:08 AM CDT
Posted: 21 Aug 2008 07:06 AM CDT
Kayden Kross was born on 15 September 1985, which makes her only 23! But she has acted in so many porn movies that she was nominated for ‘Favorite Anal Star’ at the FAME awards in 2008. She started stripping at age 18 but for what reason? You got to hear this. In order to earn more money to buy a pony that was destined to be slaughtered. Talk about self-sacrifice. However, this experience opened the door of the adult entertainment as she was spotted by an agent and the rest as they say is history.
Posted: 21 Aug 2008 07:04 AM CDT
Heard of Stonehenge? What about Carhenge?? Check out the ‘replica’ of the Stonehenge found in Nebraska (USA) but with cars! Pretty humorous I must say, now you may not need to travel so far to see this famous monument, if you live in the US, that is. Just in case you didn’t know, the real Stonehenge is located in the English county of Wiltshire.
Posted: 21 Aug 2008 07:02 AM CDT
1) I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with ‘Guess’ on it. I said Thyroid problem?’
2) When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised that The Lord doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.
3) I’ve often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can’t get my wife to go swimming.
4) I was doing some decorating, so I got out my step-ladder. I don’t get on with my real ladder.
5) I went to a restaurant that serves ‘breakfast at any time’. So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.
6) A cement mixer collided with a prison van on the Kingston Bypass. Motorists are asked to be on the lookout for 16 hardened criminals.
7) Well I was bullied at school, called all kinds of different names. But one day I turned to my bullies and said ‘Sticks and stones may break >my bones but names will never hurt me’, and it worked! From there on it was sticks and stones all the way.
My Dad used to say ‘always fight fire with fire’, which is probably why he got thrown out of the fire brigade.
9) Sex is like bridge: If you don’t have a good partner, you better have a good hand.
10) I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law. My neighbour said ‘Are you going to help?’ I said ‘No, six should be enough.’
11) If we aren’t supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?
12) I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.
13) You know that look women get when they want sex? No, me neither.
14) Politicians are wonderful people as long as they stay away from things they don’t understand, such as working for a living.
15) I was the kid next door’s imaginary friend.
16) Right now I’m having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I’ve forgotten this before
|You are subscribed to email updates from Funtasticus.com |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email Delivery powered by FeedBurner|
|Inbox too full? Subscribe to the feed version of Funtasticus.com in a feed reader.|
|If you prefer to unsubscribe via postal mail, write to: Funtasticus.com, c/o FeedBurner, 20 W Kinzie, 9th Floor, Chicago IL USA 60610|