Posted: 04 Aug 2008 07:10 AM CDT
Bet everyone is facing the huge monster called Monday Blues. And you all need something STRONG as a remedy. Thus, we have brought out our big guns just for you this Monday and to give you the backstage pass to Victoria’s Secret fashion show . You can find all the who’s who in the model industry including Heidi Klum, Marisa Miller, Miranda Kerr, Adriana Lima and many others (most of which have been featured here before as well). So let your fantasies go wild today and enjoy the show.
*Click on this pic for a super-sized version specially for you!
Posted: 04 Aug 2008 07:09 AM CDT
Posted: 04 Aug 2008 07:08 AM CDT
Not everyone may face this problem, but if you are, well, vertically-challenged, you might be constantly faced with the problem of the right strategy when approaching that tall-leggy and beautiful chick across the bar. Writer Laura Gilbert asked a WNBA team’s worth of willowy women what clichéd lines turn them off most, which I thought was both funny and noteworthy enough to warrant a blog post here.
10. “You must be a model!” (This line shows that you’re not trying very hard, even if you clarify up front that you’re only asking because she’s really rilly pretty.)
9. “You can’t be 5′ 10″. I’m 5′10″!” (It’s one thing to lie about your height while you’re sitting down or on an Internet profile. When you say this to someone who has to lean down to hear it, you’re busted.)
7. “Now there’s a tree I’d like to climb.” (Yummeh.)
6. “How do you kiss?” ( Or the skin-crawling subset: “Wow, I feel like I’m the girl!” You do realize that kissing doesn’t require her to use her legs, right?)
5. “I could eat my way to the top.” (Stop. Just stop.)
4. “How tall are you, anyway?” (Think about it: Whatever she answers won’t make much difference, except that you’ll look sorta insecure for having asked. Use some deductive reasoning and you should be able to guess within an inch or two.)
3. “How do you wear heels?” (Like everyone else: one foot at a time. She looks even better when she does it, shortstack.)
2. “It won’t matter much when we’re lying down.” (Only a fool would invite commentary on the inches that do make a difference during horizontal integration.)
1. “Do you play basketball?” (People don’t ask “Do you play professional baseball?” just because you’re paunchy and chew tobacco. Pay it forward by giving tall women the same courtesy.)
Posted: 04 Aug 2008 07:06 AM CDT
Posted: 04 Aug 2008 07:05 AM CDT
Posted: 04 Aug 2008 07:05 AM CDT
Voluptuous chick wants to conduct a physiological experiment (read hidden cam prank) by hiding a camera in her breasts and seeing how many men actually are looking at somewhere else other than her face when talking to her. With that enticing cleavage, who’s fault is it that all the men are caught red-handed?
Posted: 04 Aug 2008 07:04 AM CDT
4 Videos and 2 amazing ventriloquists. Jeff Dunham and Achmed the dead terrorist followed by Walter the grumpy old man. More than just the ventriloquist act, is the amazing humor of this guy. The jokes he makes just cracsk me up!
Terry Fator on America’s Got Talent doing amazing impressions with his puppets. Amazing!
Posted: 04 Aug 2008 07:03 AM CDT
Posted: 04 Aug 2008 07:01 AM CDT
Posted: 04 Aug 2008 07:00 AM CDT
Even though we do not have any details on where and when this Miss Bikini 2008 contest was held, but we figured that you guys will be rather unhappy if we didn’t share these pics because of this tiny excuse of ‘no information’. However, we are pretty sure that some of you here will know more details, so please fill us in!
|You are subscribed to email updates from Funtasticus.com |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email Delivery powered by FeedBurner|
|Inbox too full? Subscribe to the feed version of Funtasticus.com in a feed reader.|
|If you prefer to unsubscribe via postal mail, write to: Funtasticus.com, c/o FeedBurner, 20 W Kinzie, 9th Floor, Chicago IL USA 60610|