Posted: 01 Dec 2008 06:30 AM CST
Posted: 01 Dec 2008 06:20 AM CST
Posted: 01 Dec 2008 06:10 AM CST
Posted: 01 Dec 2008 06:05 AM CST
We have previously reviewed this relatively new technology blog, Gadget Advisor Technology Blog , and we are glad to see that the blog is cntinuing to grow and to add useful content for their readers. For those who missed our previous review of this site, gadvetadvisor is basically a technology blog containing news and information of the latest gadgets and technology stuff in the market. No doubt, it is not very different from the many other technology blogs out there on the net, but what this site offers is more personal and down-to-earth discussions of the latest toys for tech geeks.
One of their latest articles, title “Gadgets to Consider When Traveling” is a good example of the type of useful content this blog offers. The whole basis of this article is to give travellers ideas of more easily overlooked travel gadgets. Pretty useful and relevant stuff. In order not to steal their thunder, we shall not reveal the gadgets they talk about, but you can read it via the link above.
Another very good article that we came across recently is “34 Recommended Software Downloads”, which should interest a majority of computer enthusiasts and nerds. A very nice list indeed. A screenshot of the very pretty layout and graphics of the blog can be seen below.
Thus, with the examples above, you can get a good idea of what you can find on gadvetadvisor.com. They have a few basic main categories of articles namely: Computer Software, Gadgets, Computer Hardware and . As mentioned before, this blog is still relatively new, but it is obvious that the blogger is trying hard to win more loyal readers over. As such, you can expect to get a regular stream of new articles and content, written in a more personal form to attract you to keep returning. If you are into this stuff and have some spare time, you can visit the site and check it out for yourself.
Posted: 01 Dec 2008 06:00 AM CST
Ok, these facts have not been independently verified, so take them with a pinch of salt, sugar, vinegar, whatever…
1. In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is punishable by death.(Like THAT makes sense.)
2. In Bahrain, a male doctor may legally examine a woman's genitals, but is prohibited from looking directly at them during the examination. He may only see their reflection in a mirror. (Do they look different reversed?)
3. The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation. (…so they'll never know they went blind?)
4. There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the first time…
5. In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands. The husband's lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any manner desired. (Now this is justice!)
6. Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool, England - but only in tropical fish stores. (But of course that makes complete sense!)
7. In Cali, Colombia, a woman may only have sex with her husband, and the first time this happens, her mother must be in the room to witness the act. (Makes one shudder at the thought.)
8. In Santa Cruz, Bolivia, it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman and her daughter at the same time. (I presume this was a big enough problem that they had to pass this law?)
9. In Maryland, it is illegal to sell condoms from vending machines with one exception: Prophylactics may be dispensed from a vending machine only "in places where alcoholic beverages are sold for consumption on the premises." (Is this a great country or what? Not as great as Guam!)
Posted: 01 Dec 2008 05:50 AM CST
Posted: 01 Dec 2008 05:40 AM CST
Posted: 01 Dec 2008 05:30 AM CST
Posted: 01 Dec 2008 05:20 AM CST
Bianca Beauchamp is a Canadian model working in the adult erotic industry. She is particularly famous for her erotic latex modeling portfolio and has made appearances on Playboy a few times.
Not surprisingly, she has undergone not one, but two breast augmentation surgeries, to achieve a final bust size of 32DD. But what is perhaps surprising, is the fact that she writes a column on Bizarre magazine. How often do you see erotic models being good at writing?
Posted: 01 Dec 2008 05:10 AM CST
|You are subscribed to email updates from Funtasticus.com Humor & Fun Blog |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email Delivery powered by FeedBurner|
|Inbox too full? Subscribe to the feed version of Funtasticus.com Humor & Fun Blog in a feed reader.|
|If you prefer to unsubscribe via postal mail, write to: Funtasticus.com Humor & Fun Blog, c/o FeedBurner, 20 W Kinzie, 9th Floor, Chicago IL USA 60610|