Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Funtasticus.com

Funtasticus.com

Link to Funtasticus.com Humor & Fun Blog

Monday Morning Memories

Posted: 06 Jul 2009 11:06 AM PDT

Nothing brings you back to the real world like a Monday after a long weekend. It is probably one of the hardest things to deal with once you are in the real world – yeah school does not count. Well maybe this Monday Morning Memories bring back something from your drunken extended weekend of fun.

amateurs_21_12

amateurs_1_0

amateurs_10_1

amateurs_11_2

amateurs_12_3

amateurs_13_4

amateurs_14_5

amateurs_15_6

amateurs_16_7

amateurs_17_8

amateurs_18_9

amateurs_19_10

amateurs_20_11

amateurs_25_13

amateurs_33_14

amateurs_4_15

amateurs_5_16

amateurs_7_17

amateurs_8_18

amateurs_9_19


Daily Cool Pics

Posted: 06 Jul 2009 11:05 AM PDT

No one likes to see the one day of the year when launching flaming projectiles is acceptable…if not truly legal…all over this country. And if you are going to buy some explosives why not get them from the chick with the big boobs and the bikini? You know you’ll buy all the big stuff because only pussies buy bottle rockets! Right Tim? how did those sparklers treat you??

daily_17_8

daily_1_0

daily_10_1

daily_11_2

daily_12_3

daily_13_4

daily_14_5

daily_15_6

daily_16_7

daily_18_9

daily_19_10

daily_2_11

daily_20_12

daily_3_13

daily_4_14

daily_5_15

daily_6_16

daily_7_17

daily_8_18

daily_9_19


Daily Funny Videos

Posted: 06 Jul 2009 11:04 AM PDT

Now usually I will post three videos here for you to enjoy, but today i am sharing a bit of my 4th of July. We attended a nice BBQ at a friends house on a lake and I captured this little number on video – actually on my Flip Cam! Some kids were fishing and having a good time. Well you mix that in with adults and alcohol what happens? Yep the adults want to show the kids how things are really done. Well they reeled in a big one…a big snapping turtle. I’ll give it to them in that they wanted to help to guy out and remove the hook before setting it free. Sounds like a plan…I would have just cut the line while this thing was still in he water and call it a day. Enjoy what ensues..

Click here to view the embedded video.


All I want for Christmas

Posted: 06 Jul 2009 11:03 AM PDT

Little Johnny had a cussing problem and his father was getting tired of it. He decided to ask his shrink what to do. The shrink said, "Since Christmas is coming up, you should ask Johnny what he wants Santa to bring him. If he cusses while he tells you his wish list, leave a pile of dog poop in place of the gifts he requests."
Two days before Christmas, Johnny's father asked him what he wanted for Christmas. "I want a damn teddy-bear laying right beside me when I wake-up. When I go downstairs I want to see a damn train going around the damn tree. And when I go outside I want to see a damn bike leaning up against the damn garage."
Christmas morning, Little Johnny woke up and rolled over into a pile of dog poop. Confused, he walked down stairs and saw another pile under the tree. Scratching his head, he walked outside and saw a huge pile of dog poop by the garage. When Johnny walked back inside with a curious look on his face, his dad smiled and asked, "What did Santa bring you this year?"Johnny replied,"I think I got a dog but I can't find the son-of-a-bitch!"


No comments: