Thursday, January 1, 2009

Funtasticus.com

Funtasticus.com

Link to Funtasticus.com Humor & Fun Blog

Goodbye Crappy Year, Hello 2009!

Posted: 01 Jan 2009 01:50 AM CST

Just like the financial markets, 2008 has been a pretty challenging year for me. Met with a few major setbacks, disappointments and failures, some of which I’m still recovering from. Of course, one of the highlights of the year for me is taking over this site. It has been a pretty fun experience, not easy definitely, but most interesting. So how was 2008 for you? Might be good to do some self-reflection as the saying goes,”You cannot know where to go until you know where you’ve been.”

Anyway, anyone here are resolution-makers? Care to share some of your resolutions for 2009? Personally, I’m not such a big resolution-maker. Would be nice to get to know some of you loyal readers and supporters of this blog. Don’t have to share really personal stuff but anything that you might be aiming to achieve this year, would be great to pen it here.

Enough of my rambling (longest post in terms of text in a long time), here’s wishing all of you a great 2009 ahead! I know I’m eager for a fresh start! “Auld Lang Syne!”

ps Taking today off to recharge my batteries and with all the parties and celebrations going on, I don’t think you will miss one day of fun stuff right? Check back tomorrow and I guarantee you won’t be disappointed.

No comments: