Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Funtasticus.com

Funtasticus.com

Link to Funtasticus - Great Stuff...Daily!

Hottie of the Month January: Kimbyr

Posted: 26 Jan 2010 11:55 AM PST

Make sure you head over to DEKT and submit your vote for Kimbyr in the DEKT Board Girl Contest 2010!!  Just enter your e-mail address and the vilidation code to have your voice heard!!!!!

Name: My name is Kimbyr
Location: I am currently living in North Florida but I am originally from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, I’m a true Florida girl and I LOVE IT!

More of the lovely Kimbyr on the next page….


Height: I usually don’t like to tell people how tall I “really” am because I get afraid that they will not want to work with me or give me a chance but I realize that amazing things come in small packages and my height has never stopped me before! I wear high heels almost everyday so people really don’t realize I am so tiny… but I will admit that I am only 4′11 :)
Weight: I weigh about 99-102 pounds, depending on the day!! I love to eat sushi and cookies, they are my weaknesses… so sometimes I gain a couple pounds but I work out a lot so I usually work them off:)
Measurements: My measurements are 32 DD, 25, 34 and I love being curvy. Being too thin is not IN, at least in my mind it isn’t. I love Kim Kardashian’s look, she’s got the perfect body!
Occupation: Currently my occupation is 1. Law student, 2. Singer 3. Model, 4. Actress, I have been called a quadruple threat!! The most important thing to me at this moment is my band Diamond Decolletage, our music is coming out this Jan 2010, and it’s a mix of pop/rock/dance and hip hop beats and I am sure the world will love it! My sister Seara Nicole and I bring a mix of Glamour and Sexiness to the stage and to your speakers!! What is not to love about a hot brunette and a hot blonde, it’s the best of both worlds!! Keep our page bookmarked!! Big things coming out soon www.DiamondDecolletage.com. The second most important thing to me is telling the world about a shirt coming out from www.titsbrand.com (check them out their shirts are so sexy) featuring ME!! I just got done shooting the design in October 2009 and I saw the finished product, it’s so HOT!! I can’t wait for the world to see it!!! Please follow me on Twitter for updates and bookmark their site ;)
Interests/Hobbies: My interests and hobbies vary depending on my mood and which phase I am in… I am a Gemini and tend to get bored very easily:) I love watching TV shows ( my favs are Bones, Lost, Dollhouse, Gossip Girl, Ultimate Fighter etc), I like watching Movies, Working out, Fine Dining, Music, and anything that gets my heart pumping and my feet moving! I love to dance and love thrilling adventures! You name it.. I’ll try it. For fun and a few beers I love watching UFC! I’ve even been to a fight live at the octogon and watched Rashad Evans kick a guy in the head and knock him out cold!! I also enjoy being active, I like working out, playing lacrosse, soccer, and any sport that poses a challege. I used to aggressive inline skate (meaning rollerblading down half pipes) I can still do a backside grind on a half pipe:))
What do you look for in a guy: Confidence is a turn on to me. It doesn’t matter if you’re tall or short, muscular or thin, skinny or curvy! What matters is how you carry yourself. Confidence without cockiness is the biggest turn on! The biggest turn offs for me right away are bad breath and bad hygiene. Those are things that can be fixed though so bigger turn offs are cockiness, being overly conceited, and lying! I can’t stand liars!!
What do you think your best features is: My best feature would have to be my eyes and my stomach! My eyes can really tell a story or just flirt without me having to say a word. I gauge a lot from looking at a person’s eyes. But… my favorite part of my body would have to be my stomach! It’s hard work to keep the midsection nice and toned but it’s an area where you can really see the results and that makes me feel like my work has paid off!
What do other people say: Most people would probably say my face and my boobies :) are my best features. I have been told (and this is a quote) “It doesn’t matter how covered up your body is, your face is just SEXY and SEDUCTIVE, there isn’t anything you can do about that” and “Even if you didn’t have a hot body your face is so seductive and irresistible, I would still want to be with you.” I have always had a nice chest, when I was a teenager my boobies were definitely something my girl friends envied. My boobs (who still have yet to be named.. any suggestions?) used to be a B naturally but after a little help they are now a full Double D and I love them so much! People stare at them and ask about them a lot so I am guessing that they are one of my best features in other people’s eyes.
If you could be president for a day and get three things accomplished what would they be: I don’t really like gettin’ all political and if I were only President for a day I don’t think I would have time to get that much accomplished, being that the White House has 132 rooms, 25 bathrooms and 6 levels I probably would not have time to walk thru the entire house, let alone implement any new changes that could help the U.S. It would take me almost a month alone to use each bathroom if I used one per day and it would take me at least 4 months or longer to spend the night in every room!! So if all I was given was ONE 24 hour period I would most likely take advantage of my visit and make use of some of the coolest things the President gets to utilize, like his private chiefs, private full size bowling alley, putting green, jogging track, billiard room, tennis court, swimming pool and movie theater. Sorry to disappoint on the political front but one day of living like a kid again sounds pretty appealing to me :) want to join me?
Sex on the first date: Sex is a big deal to me, not because I am a prude, trust me that is NOT the case, but because I realize that when I am dating someone ( I have only had four boyfriends) I want them to cherish being with me, I don’t want them to ever have to hear other guys bragging about what they did with me in the past. I like being special and I think that sex is special. Being sexy is one thing, I LOVE being sexy but if the world is allowed to see everything (which they practically do in all my pictures), what will the love of my life get that the world does not already have? That is why, I would never have and have never had sex on the first date. There’s nothing wrong with it, I am not against it, I am not judging people that do it, but I am out there for the world to see in all my sexiness so I must preserve something special for the one I love. However, everything else is still on the table for the first date :)
Best place you have ever hooked up: Speaking of sex, the best place I have ever “hooked up” would have to be at Universal Studios. Me and one of my boyfriend’s (he knows who he is :) decided (during a rainstorm in broad daylight at Universal Studios) to have a lil fun on the porch of one of those fake houses on the street.. needless to say it was really adventurous and one of the coolest and scariest things I have ever done while “hooking up” there were so many people walking by and so many cameras around the entire park, someone had to have seen us!
Does size matter: Why does every interview ask whether size matters? I think it is pretty funny and I hate the lame responses like “it’s not the size, it’s how you use it.” hahah or “it’s not the size of the boat, it’s the motion of the ocean.” hahahahah really? Look, here’s the deal, sex is all about chemistry. I am not saying size doesn’t matter but chemistry between too people is like FIRE! I’ve never sat around before a date thinking “I wonder how big he is?” or “Gosh I hope he knows how to use it.” Nope. I usually hope that we “connect” or that there is “chemistry” between us! Because size is just size and sex is just sex without something more.

Remember to follow me on Twitter for more pix ( I add new ones almost everyday!!)
and Friend me on MySpace!
There will be pics, music and videos added to our band site very soon so bookmark it! Diamond Decolletage
and Check out Tits Brand because their clothing is hot and it will be featuring ME very soon ;)


Funtasticus Links

Posted: 26 Jan 2010 11:10 AM PST

Hottest MILF in the Lingerie Football League [Busted Coverage]

Olivia Wilde gets extra hot for Italian GQ [NS4W]

Snookie, J-Wow, and The Situation…might not survive!  [BroBible]

Victoria Vanucci is why Argentina is amazing [Uncoached]

6 hotties on their knees…it’s like a dream I had [College Humor]

Laura Bingle can play with your dingle [Use My Computer]

Video game vixens for your delight [COED]

Keeley Hazell heats up Maxim [Celebrity Odor]

Greg Oden joins the stupid self pic club (nsfw) [With Leather]

Katy Perry gets busty in Vegas [Don Chavez]

Could this be the best job in the world? [Guyism]

Best TV talk show fights ever [Holy Taco]

Vanessa Marcil will always be this hot [Gunaxin]

Sugarbabe joins the upskirt club  [Taxi Driver Movie]

Miranda Kerr in her bikini again and again [Celebridiot]

Want your link on Funtasticus? We track all incoming traffic so start sending over some hits and we will return the favor! If you have a cool link just e-mail us @ webmaster@funtasticus.com


Daily Cool Pics

Posted: 26 Jan 2010 07:00 AM PST

Breath deep because that is the smell of victory!

daily_11_2

daily_1_0

daily_10_1

daily_12_3

daily_13_4

daily_14_5

daily_15_6

daily_16_7

daily_17_8

daily_18_9

daily_19_10

daily_2_11

daily_20_12

daily_21_13

daily_22_14

daily_23_15

daily_3_16

daily_4_17

daily_5_18

daily_6_19

daily_7_20

daily_8_21

daily_9_22


Tooshie Tuesday

Posted: 26 Jan 2010 06:45 AM PST

Now that my Jets have been eliminated from the playoffs I have to think about when he Yankees report to camp and this picture made me think of baseball season.

amateurs_22_14

amateurs_1_0

amateurs_10_1

amateurs_11_2

amateurs_12_3

amateurs_13_4

amateurs_14_5

amateurs_15_6

amateurs_16_7

amateurs_17_8

amateurs_18_9

amateurs_19_10

amateurs_2_11

amateurs_20_12

amateurs_21_13

amateurs_23_15

amateurs_24_16

amateurs_25_17

amateurs_3_18

amateurs_4_19

amateurs_5_20

amateurs_6_21

amateurs_7_22

amateurs_8_23

amateurs_9_24


Optimus Prime…sort of

Posted: 26 Jan 2010 06:10 AM PST

I need to find out how this guy got his wife to say it was cool to build a scrap metal Optimus Prime in front of their house.  What am I saying this guy must live with his parents.  Very cool work though.

optimus_prime_1_0

optimus_prime_10_1

optimus_prime_11_2

optimus_prime_2_3

optimus_prime_3_4

optimus_prime_4_5

optimus_prime_5_6

optimus_prime_6_7

optimus_prime_7_8

optimus_prime_8_9

optimus_prime_9_10


NFL Cheerleaders make me smile

Posted: 26 Jan 2010 05:45 AM PST

For all of us that are not fans of the Colts or Saints we can at least enjoy these football images.

nfl_cheerleaders_10_1

nfl_cheerleaders_1_0

nfl_cheerleaders_11_2

nfl_cheerleaders_12_3

nfl_cheerleaders_13_4

nfl_cheerleaders_14_5

nfl_cheerleaders_15_6

nfl_cheerleaders_16_7

nfl_cheerleaders_17_8

nfl_cheerleaders_18_9

nfl_cheerleaders_19_10

nfl_cheerleaders_2_11

nfl_cheerleaders_20_12

nfl_cheerleaders_21_13

nfl_cheerleaders_22_14

nfl_cheerleaders_23_15

nfl_cheerleaders_24_16

nfl_cheerleaders_25_17

nfl_cheerleaders_26_18

nfl_cheerleaders_27_19

nfl_cheerleaders_28_20

nfl_cheerleaders_29_21

nfl_cheerleaders_3_22

nfl_cheerleaders_30_23

nfl_cheerleaders_4_24

nfl_cheerleaders_5_25

nfl_cheerleaders_6_26

nfl_cheerleaders_7_27

nfl_cheerleaders_8_28

nfl_cheerleaders_9_29


No comments: