Friday, January 1, 2010

Funtasticus.com

Funtasticus.com

Link to Funtasticus - Great Stuff...Daily!

New Baby Deals!

Posted: 31 Dec 2009 09:12 AM PST

Well since I am in the hospital going on like 3 hours of sleep trying to get used to this new addition to the family I will try to get some posts up later today.  For now though I received an email from Amazon with some great deals on electronics I thought I would pass along.  The biggest one for me was th e huge price drop in the HP LX195 MediaSmart Home Server which has dropped 47% down to $250!  For me this is a real deal since I will have thousands of pictures and videos of the new baby that I will need to keep organized and secure.  With 640GB or storage and room for more this is a can’t miss deal.

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and thanks to all of you that sent over kind words yesterday.  Mommy and baby also send their thanks.

HP LX195 MediaSmart Home Server

ASUS Eee PC Seashell 1005HA-MU17-BU 10.1-Inch Blue Netbook – 8.5 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Starter)

Samsung SyncMaster 2333HD HDTV Widescreen LCD Monitor (Glossy Black)

HP Pavilion DV4-1541US 14.1-Inch Espresso Laptop – Up to 4.25 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Home Premium)


No comments: