Thursday, July 24, 2008

Funtasticus.com

Funtasticus.com

Link to Funtasticus.com

Jessica Alba Looking Sweet Enough to Eat

Posted: 24 Jul 2008 07:20 AM CDT

Another photo shoot of Jessica Alba looking all innocent and sweet. Quite unlike the previous post we had of her! How many fans do we have here?

jessica-alba-pictures-11_10

… [visit site to read more]

Brazilian Beauty Caroline Trentini

Posted: 24 Jul 2008 07:18 AM CDT

She was discovered at age 13 by the same agent who scouted supermodel Gisele Bundchen. Interesting fact: She had a topless photoshoot in a freezer surrounded by meat for Vogue and she became a vegetarian after because of the experience.

Caroline-Trentini-pictures-02_1
… [visit site to read more]

Daily Funny Pictures

Posted: 24 Jul 2008 07:17 AM CDT

Just so you don’t go into withdrawal syndrome …

funny-pictures-111_24

… [visit site to read more]

Wii Sex

Posted: 24 Jul 2008 07:16 AM CDT

What do you do if your girlfriend refuses to have sex with you? Try Wii Sex! It will give you ‘minutes’ of pleasure and comes complete with the ability to save your games but only after you complete each … [visit site to read more]

“Female” Body Builders

Posted: 24 Jul 2008 07:13 AM CDT

Came across these pictures of female body builders and I thought that they were too ‘interesting’ not to share with everyone here. Sorry to say this, some of them look like men in bikinis.. arrggg. Careful your eyes on this one.

women-body-builders008_7

… [visit site to read more]

Hilarious Comedian Quotes

Posted: 24 Jul 2008 07:11 AM CDT

I went into a McDonald's yesterday and said, 'I'd like some fries.' The girl at the counter said, 'Would you like some fries with that?' (Jay Leno)

My husband said he needed more space. So I locked him outside. (Roseanne )

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night. (Steve Martin)

Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love . (Woody Allen)

… [visit site to read more]

Miss Hong Kong Through the Years

Posted: 24 Jul 2008 07:06 AM CDT

With the coming Miss Hong Kong 2008 Pageant coming soon, I thought that it was interesting to see the past winners of this pageant. It’s really quite interesting to see how Asian women might have evolved through the years as well as their sense of fashion. Here is the history of Miss Hong Kong winners and runner-ups in swimsuits!

miss-hongkong-058_56

… [visit site to read more]

Leopard v.s. Crocodile - Who Wins?

Posted: 24 Jul 2008 07:04 AM CDT

How about some national geographic for a change in flavor? Thought this series of pictures was pretty cool about a deadly fight between a leopard and a crocodile. Never knew that such an encounter is actually possible.

001_0

… [visit site to read more]

Funny T-Shirts Galore

Posted: 24 Jul 2008 07:02 AM CDT

Nice collection of people caught wearing various funny t-shirts. Check out the one that says: “Not everything is flat in Florida” :)

funny-shirts-13_12

… [visit site to read more]

One Liners for Losers

Posted: 24 Jul 2008 07:00 AM CDT

1. I was so poor growing up if I wasn’t a boy, I’d have had nothing to play with.
2. A girl phoned me the other day and said, “Come on over, nobody’s home. “I went over. Nobody was home.
3. During sex, my girlfriend always wants to talk to me. Just the other night she called me from a hotel.
4. One day I came home early from work. I saw a guy jogging naked. I said to the guy, “Hey buddy, why are you doing that?” He said, “Because you came home early.”
5. It’s been a rough day. I got up this morning, put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase and the handle came off. I’m afraid to go to the bathroom.
… [visit site to read more]

No comments: