Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Funtasticus.com

Funtasticus.com

Link to Funtasticus - Great Stuff...Daily!

Tooshie Tuesday

Posted: 06 Apr 2010 11:26 AM PDT


I never realized how much I like neon until just now.

Daily Cool Pics

Posted: 06 Apr 2010 11:14 AM PDT


How many of you can relate to this?

Pretty Bunnies

Posted: 06 Apr 2010 09:38 AM PDT


Well I just finished off my last chocolate bunny that was left for my son by the Easter Bunny. Look he is only 3 months old and he isn’t gonna eat it so why waste?  So now until next year we...

Old Odd Photos

Posted: 06 Apr 2010 09:15 AM PDT


If the Internet was around one hundred years ago these would have surely been viral photos!

Kids just love cats

Posted: 06 Apr 2010 09:11 AM PDT


My little boy hasn’t really noticed we have a cat in the house yet and my cat has yet to give a crap about the kid.  Still waiting for our cute moment…or when the cat decided to give a...

No comments: