Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Funtasticus.com

Funtasticus.com

Link to Funtasticus.com Humor & Fun Blog

Daily Funny Videos

Posted: 19 May 2009 04:45 AM PDT

The old virgin with crabs

Posted: 19 May 2009 04:30 AM PDT

One day an old lady went to the doctor because she had an itch in her crotch. She told the doctor her problem and he said, “You have the crabs.” She informed the doctor that it could not be the crabs because she was an eighty year old virgin.

She went to another doctor and explained her problem to him. The doctor said, “You probably have the crabs”. No” she said, “I am an eighty year old virgin.”

Frustrated, she went to a third doctor.She said, “Doctor can you help me? I have an itch in my crotch. Don’t tell me that it is the crabs because I am an eighty year old virgin. It can not be the crabs.”The doctor said, Jump on the table and let’s have a look.” After examining, the doctor proclaimed, “Ma’am, your right, you do not have the crabs. This cherry is sooooo old, you have fruit flies.”


Tech Toy of the Day: WD My Book 1TB Portable Drive

Posted: 18 May 2009 06:38 AM PDT

wd_my_book

Since I tend to work in a few locations and my main machine at home is a desktop I needed an easy way to move my files around.  This site is quite image heavy so I have thousands of pictures lined up that have to be posted still.  I picked up the Western Digital My Book 1TB USB 2.0 drive and have been very happy with it.  Now this unit is a bit heavy at 4 pounds, but I have always had great luck with WD products.  There are a few versions of this device that add network connectivity, firewire, and different space configurations.  I liked the larger size because it also allowed me to back up my desktop and laptop and still have plenty of space for my files.  If you have a lot of data on your machine and are tired of burning DVDs to back up your system an external hard drive is the direction you should be going.


Monday Morning Memories

Posted: 18 May 2009 05:45 AM PDT

Monday Morning Memories holds a special place in my heart because I know for some of you as you scroll through these images some foggy memory will be made clear again.  Memories you through were gone forever are now once more back in your wank bank.  If any part of your weekend was spent looking down at the view i the first picture I think it is only fair that you share that story with the rest of us.

amateurs_7_18

amateurs_1_0

amateurs_10_1

amateurs_11_2

amateurs_12_3

amateurs_13_4

amateurs_14_5

amateurs_15_6

amateurs_16_7

amateurs_17_8

amateurs_18_9

amateurs_19_10

amateurs_2_11

amateurs_20_12

amateurs_21_13

amateurs_3_14

amateurs_4_15

amateurs_5_16

amateurs_6_17

amateurs_8_19

amateurs_9_20

More Daily Hotties @ FuntasticusNSFW.com


No comments: